Frequently Asked Questions
If you are unable to attend a single session event, class or activity, please cancel by phone or email at least 7 days in advance for a full refund (some exclusions apply). If it is within 7 days, you may receive a credit of the amount paid toward another class, activity, or event. In the case of a “no-show” (no call, email, or attendance), you will not receive a refund or credit.
Whenever possible, accommodations will be made to ensure that all guests are able to participate in the activities offered at ConnectEd & Inspired. If a participant has specific medical, learning, dietary, or allergy needs, please notify us during sign-up. We will do our best to provide a safe environment with appropriate services or accommodations.
Some activities offer a multiple participant discount rate while others do not. The savings differ based on multiple factors including: the cost of the materials, instructors, space needed, etc. If a savings offer is available, it is noted on the sign-up page. If you have questions regarding this offer please contact the studio by phone (781) 480-1375 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our events are listed as BOGO - in these instances, you will automatically receive two sets of supplies or reserve two "in person" seats.
Private events are available for Birthday Parties, Bridal events, Ladies Night Out, Scouting Events, Sport Events, School Events, Fundraisers, Customer/Employee Appreciation, Community functions, etc. Please reach out to discuss your party or event planning needs. Various activities available to choose from including various art and craft options such as signs, canvas paintings, candle making, wine glass painting, mosaics, etc. Our facility can comfortably accommodate 25-40 people depending on the activity. Rates determined based on the activity and number of participants. Please contact us for more information.
Payments can be made online via website, by phone, or in person. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), ConnectEd & Inspired gift cards, Apple Pay, check, or cash payments.
Most activities include a recommended age range to use as a guide for determining the level of experience, attention, and skill an activity requires. Adult only classes are offered to those 14+. All other classes are open to a range of ages - if you are unsure if an activity is appropriate, please contact us to determine what the activity entails to guide your decision.
Children Under Age 5
Children under the age of five should be accompanied by an adult. A seating area is available for adults who stay for the duration of the activity.
Drop off or stay options are available for all children over the age of five years. For each child dropped off, a “contact information” form will be required.
During the pandemic only guests with a reserved seat may remain in the studio or in the class area - all events require that you either drop-off or particpate. This is in place so that we can limit the amount of people we have in the space at any time.
We offer a variety of family events each season with the intention of offering something “different” that families can do as a free or low-cost option for a night out together. During these events, at least one adult is expected to accompany their children and participate in the events. Unless otherwise specified, registration for each event is required so that we may properly prepare our venue and resources to ensure everyone can participate. If anyone in your family has a restriction or requires a special accommodation, please contact us at the time of sign-up.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made some changes to our programming to ensure the safety of our staff and guests remain top priority.
Summer Art Programs:
-Limited to groups of (10) children at a time; muiltiple groups may be on premisis simultaneously
- Classes will be on the patio (weather permitting)
- Staff will wear face masks; particpants may remove their masks while seated
- Individual materials will be provided to each student; anything shared will be sanitized between uses
- In the event of poor weather, we will move indoors and be seated at a 6ft. distance from each other
- Any food or drinks consumed must be brought from home; the ice cream shoppe will not be available to guests during the session, however, you are certainly welcome to enjoy a treat from the ice cream shoppe during pickup.
During drop off, we are required to gather some information (emergency contact info and recent health information) from you. In the case of a fever or other symptoms as described by the CDC and local authorities, a child would be unable to attend. To ensure the safety of all children and staff, it is important that you contact us to make other arrangements if your child is showing any signs of sickness prior to the event, class, or activity.
All other events:
- Some classes will be made available both in person and as a "To Go" option for now. If you are participating remotely, you will receive a Zoom login at the time of registration and your kit will be available for pickup from the studio the week of the event Monday-Thursday 10-4pm.
- If attending "in-person" please bring a face mask with you to wear during transitions.
- Outdoor seating is limited and will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Shared items will be sanitized between uses; most items will be individually distributed.
- If weather does not permit outdoor instruction, we will relocate in doors keeping families together at tables and 6ft away from all others.
- We are managing small groups so that we may fluctuate between indoor and outdoor spaces comfortably while remaining within current state guidelines.
- We have increased our sanitizing practices to include frequent disinfecting/santizing of high traffic locations and surfaces.
- Masks must be worn during transitions, group activities, and anytime we cannot maintain a 6ft distance from another person.
- Staff will continue to wear masks/shields during each and every session regardless if indoors or out.
- We will seek opportunities to provide instruction, practice, or projects outdoors when appropriate.
- Any children reporting sickness, should remain home. We will follow protocols similar to schools for any children who are not feeling well during an activity.
- By keeping the group small, we are able to personalize instruction and prevent exposure to unnecessary large groups that may pose a risk.
- During drop off, you will be asked to complete a short questionaire to ensure the health and safety of your child(ren).
If you have any questions regarding the changes to our practice due to COVID, please do not hesitate to reach out to our studio at (781)480-1375 or send an email to email@example.com
If you consent to the media release policy, you grant ConnectEd & Inspired,LLC the right to take photographs and/or videotape participants for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and website content.