Frequently Asked Questions
If you are unable to attend a single session event, class or activity, please cancel by phone or email at least 7 days in advance for a full refund (some exclusions apply). If it is within 7 days, you may receive a credit of the amount paid toward another class, activity, or event. Cancellation within 24 hours of the event or in the case of a “no-show” (no call, email, or attendance), you will not receive a refund or credit.
Whenever possible, accommodations will be made to ensure that all guests are able to participate in the activities offered at ConnectEd & Inspired. If a participant has specific medical, learning, dietary, or allergy needs, please notify us during sign-up. We will do our best to provide a safe environment with appropriate services or accommodations.
Some activities offer a multiple participant discount rate while others do not. The savings differ based on multiple factors including: the cost of the materials, instructors, space needed, etc. If a savings offer is available, it is noted on the sign-up page. If you have questions regarding this offer please contact the studio by phone (781) 480-1375 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our events are listed as BOGO - in these instances, for each signup you will automatically receive two sets of supplies or reserve two "in person" seats.
Private events are available for Birthday Parties, Bridal events, Ladies Night Out, Scouting Events, Sport Events, School Events, Fundraisers, Customer/Employee Appreciation, Community functions, etc. Please reach out to discuss your party or event planning needs. Various activities are available to choose from including various art and craft options such as signs, canvas paintings, glaze your own ceramics, clay projects, jewelry making, baking or cake decorating, cookie decorating, wine glass painting, mosaics, etc. Our facility can comfortably accommodate 35-40 people depending on the activity. Rates determined based on the activity and number of participants. Please contact us for more information.
Payments can be made online via website, by phone, or in person. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), ConnectEd & Inspired gift cards, Apple Pay, check, or cash payments.
Most activities include a recommended age range to use as a guide for determining the level of experience, attention, and skill an activity requires. Adult only classes are offered to those 14+. All other classes are open to a range of ages - if you are unsure if an activity is appropriate, please contact us to determine what the activity entails to guide your decision.
Children Under Age 5
Children under the age of five must be accompanied by an adult. A seating area is available for adults who stay for the duration of the activity (unless restricted).
Drop off or stay options are available for all children over the age of five years. For each child dropped off, the emergency contact information form will be required online at the time of signup.
During the pandemic only guests with a reserved seat may remain in the studio or in the class area - all events require that you either drop-off or particpate (unless accompanying a child under the age of 5). Please contact the studio to verify seating availability prior to registering for an event. This is in place so that we can limit the amount of people we have in the space at any time.
We offer a variety of family events each season with the intention of offering something “different” that families can do as a free or low-cost option for a night out together. During these events, at least one adult is expected to accompany their children and participate in the events. Unless otherwise specified, registration for each event is required so that we may properly prepare our venue and resources to ensure everyone can participate. If anyone in your family has a restriction or requires a special accommodation, please contact us at the time of sign-up.
-If attending an "in-studio" event, please bring a face mask with you to wear throughout the activity.
- Seating is limited at this time, all groups are filled to a reduced capacity to ensure appropriate spacing between guests.
- You will be seated with guests that you have registered with and/or request to be seated with whenever possible. You not be seated with unfamilar guests, unless appropriate distancing mesaures are taken.
- Materials are individualized whenever feasible. Most often, you will not be sharing materials with other guests, instead you will have your own set of materials to use while in our space. If a community resource is used, the instructor will manage the resource to limit touching of same surfaces.
- High traffic areas, tables, and other surfaces are sanitized between activities. Table covers are changed between events/guests.
- We ask that if you have signs or symptoms that indicate that you are ill, you should remain home and contact us as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements. Many of our in-studio events are available virtually and/or materials can be packaged "to go". Please see our cancellation policy for more information.
- Due to COVID restrictions, visitors and guests must have a ticket to attend an event (or to remain the building), only ticketed guests are invited to stay for the event. If a child under the age of 5 would like to participate in an activity, a parent/guardian must be present. The parent/guardian must contact ConnectEd & Inspired in advance by email (email@example.com) to determine if there is adequate seating for an additional guest. This guarantees that our class sizes can remain small and manageable with new regulations.
- Instructors will wear masks and/or shields at all times throughtout the class/session.
- Gloves will be worn whenever handling food items and during food distribution.
- Weather permitting, we reserve the right to hold class outdoors on the patio or indoors in our studio - regardless, the same measures will be upheld.
If you have any questions regarding the changes to our practice due to COVID, please do not hesitate to reach out to our studio at (781)480-1375 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consent to the media release policy, you grant ConnectEd & Inspired,LLC the right to take photographs and/or videotape participants for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and website content.